Local Produce and Crafts
Our Mission is twofold
1. To help local farmers and crafters bring their outstanding products to the Voyager Village community as well as the underserved surrounding communities such as Webster and Webb Lake.
2. To help foster a stronger relationship between Voyager Village and surrounding communities as Voyager Village continues to improve its relevance to non-members.
Local Farmers and Crafters Wanted
Voyager Village Farmer’s & Crafter’s Market* is looking for local vendors to bring their products to our customers. Our market is every Friday starting on 6/21/19 through 9/20/19 from 1pm to 5pm. The purpose of the market is to be an outlet for local agriculture, food and craft producers and a valuable source of fresh foods and unique products for our customers. We are proud to be a resource for our local communities and are happy to have local vendors bring their outstanding products to our customers. While participating in the Voyager Village Market can be fun and rewarding, it is also a financial and time commitment.
1. Products sold at the market must meet all food safety and licensing requirements.
2. Vendors do need a current Seller’s Permit from the State of Wisconsin and are responsible for meeting any sales tax requirements (if applicable). The Seller’s Permit should be on display at your assigned selling space. Vendors are responsible for their own insurance on their products and policy should be on display at their space. (Check with your insurance agent.)
3. Vendors pay either a seasonal fee or half-season fee for each selling space. Specialty Farmers (Sell only one item - strawberries or blueberries, for example) are an exception. See us for space requirements.
If you have a product you’d like to sell, please contact:
Nancy Scott • Market Manager, 262-527-3296
Susan Vander Linden • Co-Manager, 612-309-2312
*An acitvity of Voyager Village Property Owners Association, Inc., a Wisconsin Corporation