Up North living less than two hours away
Looking for a lot near a lake? A cabin in the woods? A camping lot near ATV trails? We’ve got it all at Voyager Village – the perfect place to get away from it all in Northwest Wisconsin. At Voyager Village, you’ll enjoy serenity in a convenient-yet-secluded location. Living choices abound here, with options for virtually any individual, couple, or family desiring a permanent residence or second home in Northwestern Wisconsin’s recreational community of choice. All homes in Voyager Village are designed and integrated into the natural landscape to complement rather than compete with the wilderness that has existed in the area for over a century. We guarantee that you’ll never be bored with our unrivaled amenities, from our championship golf to boat access to the eleven lakes of Voyager Village.
Can’t beat our location. Choose from a variety of lots and homes.
– Less than a two-hour drive from the Twin Cities
– Located in Danbury, Wisconsin
– Neighboring Webb Lake, Siren, Spooner, Webster
– Lots and properties on the golf course or near lakes, marinas, beaches or ATV and snowmobile trails
– All property owners enjoy deeded access to eleven lakes with four private beaches
– Surprisingly low real estate taxes
– Lot financing for qualified buyers