Voyager Village in Danbury, Wisconsin is looking for a full-time front desk clerk that wants to be part of a great team environment. Imagine getting done with work and having a swimming pool, fitness area, sauna, tennis courts, golf course, and great trail system and more at your fingertips. If you are results focused, a go the extra mile person with a passion for excellence and a smile that never quits shining, then we have the perfect job for you.
This position is responsible for day-to-day operations of our membership office.
Job Type: Full-time, Tuesday – Saturday, 8am – 4pm
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office at a proficient level is required.
- Must pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organize and prepare correspondences related to association business.
- Receives and follows up on incoming calls from membership.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for the office.
- Responsible for coordination of and preparation for Annual Meeting and in-house mailings.
- Updates association information in the bylaws and covenants.
- Maintain the membership database daily as well as weekly property updates from the Burnett County Supervisors department.
- Manage dock space requests, availability, and annual decal distribution.
- Liaison to the AEC committee. (Architectural and Environmental Control) Schedules and leads weekly meeting and becomes the go to person for the membership on questions pertaining to its implementation.
- The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work of different assignment positions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The highest level of professionalism, excellent customer service, and a willingness to learn and grow in this position.
- Previous experience working in a POA environment and/or supporting a Board of Directors, knowledge of Robert’s Rules of Order, and state and local statutes preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of members, visitors, and staff in a welcoming manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level is required.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of general office equipment.
- Strong work ethic with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management skills and prioritization abilities.
- Must maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
Please mail resume to Voyager Village POA, 28851 Kilkare Rd, Danbury, WI 54830
or email: Nancy@VoyagerVillage.com
Bar & Grill Positions
Voyager Village in Danbury, Wisconsin is looking for enthusiastic and professional individuals to join the staff of our bar & grill. We are now hiring bartenders, servers, hosts/hostesses, bussers, line cooks, and kitchen staff. We will train folks with the desire to learn, and are looking for people who can perform in a high-volume, fast-paced setting. If you are interested, please fill out our application below.